Authentification from a SAM base in ASP.NET|VB

Guest

Hello,
I'm actually looking for a way to authentificate users from the
authentification base SAM of a WindowsServer2003.
I have to do it from a web-page wrote in ASP.NET(VB).

During my searchs I've found some technology wich could be helpful. It's the
Windows WMI and ADSI. But I'm still a student who have learn Computer Science
just for 2years and this is a bit complex for me.

I'm looking for someone who have done something similar and if YOU didn't, I
would be glad if you could give me some ideas or leads.
Thank you for your help!

MIKA