Authorization and Profile Application block question

will

Hi all. I'm trying to figure out the Authorization and Profile Application
Block. I'm trying to fold this block into my 3 tier'ed app.
I understand why I need the configuration setting "authorizationProviders", but
I would think it would go in the App.config in the middle app, which is a Class
Library project. Instead, I can only get the block to work when the
configuration settings are in the Web App tier, in web.config. Can anyone
explain this?
Specifically, even though the block code is in the middle app, when I call
Configuration.GetConfig("authorizationProviders")
it tries to get this from Web.config in the web app instead of looking in
App.config from the middle tier project.
Thanks for the help.

Spaliwal

No, this will work in any case. If ur writing some dlls (middle app)
then put the config stuff in dll.config

Regards
Pali