Authorization Manager

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by cesar.degollado@gmail.com, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am working with Authorization Manager and I have installed it in a
    Primary Domain Controller and
    when I am trying to get access, it starts aplication fine that I have
    defined in my application store.

    Its looks so:
    StoreAzMan.Initialize(0, "msldap://TEST/CN=Apps,CN=Program
    Data,DC=test,DC=ad,DC=com,DC=mx")

    When I try to get to authorizate the access to a user in an
    application, with the method
    InitializeClientContexFromName("name"), it responses me an error about
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException.

    ?AplicacionAzMan.InitializeClientContextFromName("prueba2","TEST")
    Run-time exception thrown : System.IO.FileNotFoundException - The
    system cannot find the file specified.

    My question is:

    What is the consideration to create the context with a username?

    As Yet I make it with the method InitializeClientContextFromToken and
    so create me the statement to request roles
    that have asigned the user that running the component but I need to
    create with others users across of the
    method InitializeClientContextFromName to request the access of the
    users that wishes to validate the Appli
    cation Store in the Authorization Manager.

    Would you please give me an advise about this?

    , Jan 15, 2006