Auto Closed

Daniel

Dear all, do anyone kow how to make a window explorer closed tiself like
after 1 min? I think I rem there is such function available but I had
forgotten the function/code...

Regards
cheers

Daniel

Hi Roji. P. Thomas,

I try to amend the code which u give me in the URl, but i cant figure it
out..

my current code is as follow:
ONCLICK="javascript:window.open('test.asp?id=1.mp3','new','location=no,d
irectories=no,resizable=no,width=144,height=120,scrollbars=auto');return
false">play music</a></p>

How can I amend it to set a 5 sec auto close??

Regards
cheers

Evertjan.

Daniel wrote on 01 nov 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I try to amend the code which u give me in the URl, but i cant figure it
out..

my current code is as follow:
ONCLICK="javascript:window.open('test.asp?id=1.mp3','new','location=no,d
irectories=no,resizable=no,width=144,height=120,scrollbars=auto');return
false">play music</a></p>

How can I amend it to set a 5 sec auto close??

could you please take this conversation to a clientside NG.

ASP has no notion of a window whatever.

Daniel

What cleint side? How i know which is client side. none of the newsgroup
entitle asp client or whatever

cheers

Bob Barrows [MVP]

D said:
What cleint side? How i know which is client side. none of the
newsgroup entitle asp client or whatever

Either of the two .scripting newsgroups (you'll probably want the
..scripting.jscript one) will handle client-side scripting questions.
Alternatively, go to one of the groups with "dhtml" in their names.

Bob Barrows