    forgotten the function/code...

    Regards
    cheers

    Daniel, Nov 1, 2004

  2. http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/ecmascript/quickref/win_settimeout.html

    --
    Roji. P. Thomas
    Net Asset Management
    https://www.netassetmanagement.com

    Roji. P. Thomas, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks pal. That is what i want. :) Million thanks

    cheers

    Daniel, Nov 1, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Hi Roji. P. Thomas,

    I try to amend the code which u give me in the URl, but i cant figure it
    out..

    my current code is as follow:
    ONCLICK="javascript:window.open('test.asp?id=1.mp3','new','location=no,d
    irectories=no,resizable=no,width=144,height=120,scrollbars=auto');return
    false">play music</a></p>

    How can I amend it to set a 5 sec auto close??

    Regards
    cheers

    Daniel, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Evertjan. Guest

    Daniel wrote on 01 nov 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > I try to amend the code which u give me in the URl, but i cant figure it
    > out..
    >
    > my current code is as follow:
    > ONCLICK="javascript:window.open('test.asp?id=1.mp3','new','location=no,d
    > irectories=no,resizable=no,width=144,height=120,scrollbars=auto');return
    > false">play music</a></p>
    >
    > How can I amend it to set a 5 sec auto close??

    could you please take this conversation to a clientside NG.

    ASP has no notion of a window whatever.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Nov 1, 2004
  6. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    What cleint side? How i know which is client side. none of the newsgroup
    entitle asp client or whatever

    cheers

    Daniel, Nov 1, 2004
  7. D wrote:
    > What cleint side? How i know which is client side. none of the
    > newsgroup entitle asp client or whatever

    Either of the two .scripting newsgroups (you'll probably want the
    ..scripting.jscript one) will handle client-side scripting questions.
    Alternatively, go to one of the groups with "dhtml" in their names.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Nov 1, 2004