auto complete, spell and suggest

Zabuti Maxim

Hi,
I have to develop search text box feature in our web system. It should
support 3 features:
1. Auto-complete, means it should propose list of values during user
typing.
2. Spell checking, means propose most appropriated values even when
user typed mistake.
3. Suggest, means after search it should give "did you mean X" note,
like in google search

Of course all the 3 features should be based on data from our
database.
The web system developed on top of Microsoft technologies like
ASP.NET, Silverlight and MSSQL.
Can you please suggest some 3rd party that can help me with this?

Thanks,
Maxim.