Auto-generate HTML version of ASPX pages?

Doug

I need to host an HTML-only version of a .Net web application (but
only for static content-only pages, not server processing pages). I
think I could do this by simply viewing each ASPX page and then View
Source, copy and paste the HTML into a correspondingly named page on
the other server.

So far, so good. But this could be very time-consuming and laborious
and will undoubtedly have to be done several times as the site is
developed further.

Can anyone suggest a way of automating this to any extent?

Any ideas/thoughts gratefully received.
Thanks.

Curt_C [MVP]

There are products out there that do this for you (sorry but I cant remember
their names) but I would think a google search would show something, try
www.asp.net as well perhaps.