    I need to build an FTP client in .NET framework 1.1 that can send files via
    FTP in auto mode. Can anyone point me to some resources about how to do this?

    Robert

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IEJ1cmRpY2sgW2VNVlBd?=, Dec 15, 2005

  2. pivo is fully compliant with the RFC spec, so should probably do auto mode.

    http://www.pivo.com/Default.aspx?page=features&product=ftp

    or open source
    http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/edtftpnet/overview.html

    or optimised for IIS servers
    http://www.devcomsoft.com/

    Incidentally - whats an eMVP?

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    "Robert Burdick [eMVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    John Timney \( MVP \), Dec 15, 2005

  3. eMVP is embedded MVP, they probably don't use that label anymore. Anyway,
    I'm an MVP in Windows Embedded and Mobile.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IEJ1cmRpY2sgW2VNVlBd?=, Dec 15, 2005
  4. I'm actually already using the enterpriseedt one, and it doesn't seem to
    support auto mode.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IEJ1cmRpY2sgW2VNVlBd?=, Dec 15, 2005
  5. ah - that explains it :)

    --
    Regards

    John Timney