Auto Populate DropDownList

csgraham74

HI,

ive been trying to find a resolution to problem regrding the population
of drop downlists dynamiclly. ie. i have their name stored in SQL
server and i want to be able to loop through this table and populate
each dropdownlist accordingly. the only method i seem to be able to
find is the method which loops all controls on the page and populates
the appropriate dropdownlists. We have implemented this but it works
way too slowly in our live environment when we hard code the names we
dont have an issue but i would prefer not to do it this way.

Is there any other method ?? i have tried the hashtable method but this
doesnt seem to work with DropDownLists - if someone woud have a working
example it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

CG