Auto refresh spoilt by TreeView

Amir Tohidi

Hi

I have a web page that has a TreeView on it. If I DONT'T expand the TreeView
nodes, the auto refresh works nicely: my page gets refreshed every minute. As
soon as I expand a node on the TreeView, the page stops auto-refreshing.

Any ideas why this is happening?

I have acheived auto refresh using the following:

HtmlMeta meta = new HtmlMeta();
meta.HttpEquiv = "refresh";
meta.Content = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["RefreshFrequency"];
Page.Header.Controls.Add(meta);

bruce barker

you proably have the tree control postback on expand, and do not setup the
refresh code on the postback.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Amir Tohidi

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the suggestion. I had already suspected it might be due to this
but there is no postback on my node clicks.

Amir