    when dropdown the combo?

    Regards,
    M. Abdhul Saleem.

    Abdhul Saleem, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Abdhul Saleem

    Michael Guest

    I am offering to make <select class=thisstyle>
    You can make length whatever you want

    SELECT.thisstyle
    {
    FONT-SIZE: x-small;
    WIDTH: 450px;
    COLOR: midnightblue;
    FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial CE';
    HEIGHT: auto;
    TEXT-DECORATION: none
    }

    Michael, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Abdhul Saleem wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Any code snippet or help link available on how to auto resize the
    > dropdown list part of the combo(<select>) ?
    >
    > Or, is there any alternative techniques for displaying the full lenth
    > text when dropdown the combo?

    HML/CSS questions will usually get more attention in relevant groups:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33584039

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"