Auto resizing

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by DejaUser, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. DejaUser

    DejaUser Guest

    I am using following code to keep the header info. fixed on the screen.
    Below the header, I have a scrollable table. I'd like to know how I
    can auto-reize the height of the <div> element (currently I hard-coded
    it to 425.. but I'd like it to auto-resize depending on the browser
    space available.)

    Thanks

    Some content.. (this content needs to be fixed, i.e. should not scroll
    off the window).

    border-left: 1px gray solid; border-bottom: 1px gray solid;
    padding:0px; margin: 0px">

    some content here...

    DejaUser, Feb 4, 2005