Auto resizing

DejaUser

I am using following code to keep the header info. fixed on the screen.
Below the header, I have a scrollable table. I'd like to know how I
can auto-reize the height of the <div> element (currently I hard-coded
it to 425.. but I'd like it to auto-resize depending on the browser
space available.)

Thanks

Some content.. (this content needs to be fixed, i.e. should not scroll
off the window).

border-left: 1px gray solid; border-bottom: 1px gray solid;
padding:0px; margin: 0px">

some content here...