    Thank you.

    Please reply to dietrichmd at gmail dot com.

    Thank you.

    Deke, Dec 23, 2004

  2. "Deke" <> writes:

    > I am trying to create a RSS file that will automatically update when I
    > update a page. I have created a photoblog and would love for the feed
    > to update as soon as i put a new picture up automatically.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Please reply to dietrichmd at gmail dot com.
    >
    > Thank you.

    If your running Apache 1.3 and are handy with XSLT you might try:

    http://xobjex.com/projects/mod_rssindex/

    It creates an RSS 2.0 feed of files in a directory. The XSLT is used
    to modify the title and description.

    Daniel Bibbens, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Deke

    Ben Thomas Guest

    Hi,

    >I am trying to create a RSS file that will automatically update when I
    >update a page. I have created a photoblog and would love for the feed
    >to update as soon as i put a new picture up automatically.

    FeedForAll http://www.feedforall.com has a free PHP script that you can use.
    They don't promote it, you need only to email them and request it. You then can
    insert the feed using a template into a page. The feed will dynamically update
    on the page, but search engines see the contents as static.

    Really slick.
    Hope this helps you.
    Ben

    Ben Thomas, Dec 28, 2004