Feb 12, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

Two questions,

1.

The following compiler error from the following code segment, is because delete statement from destructor of auto_ptr requires the declaration of destructor of wrapped object?

Code:
1>main.cpp
1>d:\visual studio 2008\projects\test_autoptr2\test_autoptr2\main.cpp(10) : error C2512: 'Foo' : no appropriate default constructor available

#include <memory>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

class Foo;

void func()
{
	auto_ptr<Foo> pf (new Foo());

	cout << "I am here. " << endl;

	return;
}

int main()
{
	func();

	return 0;
}

class Foo {
};

2.

If yes, how to define a destructor outside of the body of class declaration? I defined in this way, but compile can not pass.

Code:
Foo::~Foo()

thanks in advance,
George