    like this but it's not free.
    http://capxous.com/try/
    Can you help me with the ajax like this but free?

    NFM, Dec 27, 2008

  2. NFM wrote:
    > I search a good and free autocomplete box like in google and wikipedia.... I
    > like this but it's not free.
    > http://capxous.com/try/
    > Can you help me with the ajax like this but free?

    RTSL, STFW.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Dec 27, 2008

  3. NFM meinte:
    > I search a good and free autocomplete box like in google and
    > wikipedia.... I like this but it's not free.
    > http://capxous.com/try/
    > Can you help me with the ajax like this but free?

    I'm pretty sure you've heard of Google. It's sorta website that gives
    you results for some search string. Tried "ajax suggest". Gives me
    3.450.000 hits. Not bad, eh? Plenty of free examples there. I suppose
    most of them are crap, but since you linked to a script based upon
    prototype.js I thought that's what you are after...

    Gregor

    Gregor Kofler, Dec 27, 2008