Autocomplete with ajax and PHP

Gregor Kofler

NFM meinte:
I search a good and free autocomplete box like in google and
wikipedia.... I like this but it's not free.
http://capxous.com/try/
Can you help me with the ajax like this but free?

I'm pretty sure you've heard of Google. It's sorta website that gives
you results for some search string. Tried "ajax suggest". Gives me
3.450.000 hits. Not bad, eh? Plenty of free examples there. I suppose
most of them are crap, but since you linked to a script based upon
prototype.js I thought that's what you are after...

Gregor