    should I do this?

    Thanks,

    Miguel
    shapper, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Your .asmx file is *not* inside your .dll library - only the compiled
    codebehind class is. The webservice still requires the .asmx file to be
    present as it serves as the webservice "endpoint" and calls the codebehind
    assembly to execute your WebMethod(s).
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Oct 10, 2007