Autodownload

Prakash

Hello all,
In Intranet, i want to make file download without User
Interaction(Dont want the Dialog which ask Open and save) and want to save
that file to a specified location in clients system.

Thanks in Advance,
Prakash.V

Teemu Keiski

Impossible for security reasons by default, unless you have ActiveX control
of some sort. Another thing that comes to my mind is that if machines are on
the same LAN and server would be able to access client machine via LAN with
certain privileges, then it perhaps could be possible.

Prakash

thanks for ur answer

i am the biginner.i want code for that activex control

Thanks in Advance,
Prakash.V