Autofocus system

Saji N. Hameed

* CBlair1986 said:
I came across an interesting, simple, and intuitive system to get
things done, described here:

http://www.markforster.net/autofocus-system/

I wrote a dirt-simple commandline script to use this system on my
linux laptop, posted here:

http://pastebin.com/f4c7eba47

Interesting system.. What about adding functionality to edit an entry
and to remove entries too?.

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705 (e-mail address removed)
KOREA