Autofresh and persistant checkboxes

Paul

Hi I'm trying to implement a 30second auto-refresh of an ASP page, I've
tried using the meta tag but if I do that my checkboxes don't remain
persistent, they do remain persistent if I programmatically cause a
postback.

Any better way of doing auto-refresh?
Paul

L. L.

It does not seem to be logical when you want to refresh and keep the
checkboxes persistent. In the web application, there are more than oen users
are accessing and updating the same page. So you want to refresh a page to
see the if anybody else has changed anything or not. Suppose the checkboxes
are reflecting the values in the database. If you keep the checkboxes
persistent to the changed you made, you may not realize changes have been
made by other users.

Thanks,
L.L.