Autoglade

Diego Torres Milano

I've been working on a python based tool named autoglade that could be
of help to simplify application development using glade as the interface
designer.
There is a lot of room for improvement but it's pretty usable right now.

You can download autoglade from http://sourceforge.net/projects/autoglade.

A basic tutorial can be found in the wiki:
http://autoglade.wiki.sourceforge.net/autoglade+tutorial+-+first+steps

This tutorial shows how you can create "applications" only from the
glade definition, no programming. A great companion for tools like
nautilus actions.

Comments, suggestions, critics, bugs, fixes, etc are gladly welcome.