Autoload to a different frame

mdudlik

I'm setting up this website for my friend, and I have it selfcontaine
in a css enrironment and fun stuff like that.

I have a bottom navigation, with a main content page and a side conten
page for her portfolio section.

I'm just designing the background right now, so ignore the cra
graphics

http://maleko.net/janelle/forjanelle2.html

If you notice, when you click on portfolio, it loads a temp side na
which loads then into the main content area.

for the resume part, I had it loading in the main content area, bu
that left the portfolio side still open.

Anyway, to my question. I now have the resume load a blank page in th
side, and was hoping there was a way to OnLoad a page into th
"content" frame.

Does anyone know how to auto load to a specific target?

Thank
-
mdudli