autologin

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Pet Farrari, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. Pet Farrari

    Pet Farrari Guest

    HI,

    I want to use a perl script to add email folder, but the script I wrote
    doesnt seem right.

    Here is the code:

    line 1: open(CYRADMIN, "| /usr/local/bin/cyradm --user testuser -s
    testserver");
    line 2: print CYRADMIN $password;
    line 3: print CYRADMIN "\n";
    line 4: close(CYRADMIN);

    when I execute the above code, it shown me a "Password:" prompt waiting
    for me to enter a password. But line 2 of the code is already written a
    password to it. Can anyone tell me how to correct this error?

    Thanks

    Pet Farrari, Jan 18, 2007

  2. * Pet Farrari <> wrote:

    > HI,
    >
    > I want to use a perl script to add email folder, but the script I
    > wrote doesnt seem right.
    >
    > Here is the code:
    >
    > line 1: open(CYRADMIN, "| /usr/local/bin/cyradm --user testuser -s
    > testserver");
    > line 2: print CYRADMIN $password;
    > line 3: print CYRADMIN "\n";
    > line 4: close(CYRADMIN);
    >
    > when I execute the above code, it shown me a "Password:" prompt
    > waiting for me to enter a password. But line 2 of the code is already
    > written a password to it. Can anyone tell me how to correct this error?

    Use the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin module.

    --
    Lars Haugseth

    "If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to
    retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said it." -Tom Lehrer

    Lars Haugseth, Jan 18, 2007

  3. Pet Farrari

    Pet Farrari Guest

    Lars Haugseth wrote:
    > * Pet Farrari <> wrote:
    >> HI,
    >>
    >> I want to use a perl script to add email folder, but the script I
    >> wrote doesnt seem right.
    >>
    >> Here is the code:
    >>
    >> line 1: open(CYRADMIN, "| /usr/local/bin/cyradm --user testuser -s
    >> testserver");
    >> line 2: print CYRADMIN $password;
    >> line 3: print CYRADMIN "\n";
    >> line 4: close(CYRADMIN);
    >>
    >> when I execute the above code, it shown me a "Password:" prompt
    >> waiting for me to enter a password. But line 2 of the code is already
    >> written a password to it. Can anyone tell me how to correct this error?

    > Use the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin module.

    This is a bad module and I have numerous issues when running this
    module. The right one should be IMAP::Admin. The problem had been resolved.

    Thanks
    Sam

    Pet Farrari, Jan 21, 2007