    vallinayagam Guest

    I wish to know how to automate data entry in web pages using perl.
    Thanks in advance.

    vallinayagam, Jun 21, 2004

  2. vallinayagam

    Skeleton Man Guest

    >I wish to know how to automate data entry in web pages using perl.
    >Thanks in advance.

    You'll need to be more precise about what kind of web page and data and
    where it's coming from (file/database/other), etc.

    Regards,
    Chris

    Skeleton Man, Jun 22, 2004

  3. vallinayagam

    Guest

    (vallinayagam) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I wish to know how to automate data entry in web pages using perl.

    See the module WWW::Mechanize or the lwp cookbook (part of LWP).

    This newsgroup does not exist (see FAQ). Please do not start threads here.

    , Jun 22, 2004