    Thanks,

    Ron

    , Nov 14, 2007

  2. Tim Slattery Guest

    wrote:

    >Nowadays, most websites make use of CAPTCHA to prevent automated Form
    >submission. Can someone please give me examples of how automated Form
    >submission can be achieved?

    Programs written in C, C++, Java or anything else can send http or
    https transmissions. After all, that's exactly what a web browser
    does, right? So you write one that, instead of taking orders from a
    user and sending the requests that he directs, sends out what it
    wants. Being a computer program, it can do this thousands of times a
    minute.

    If you're a programmer, this kind of thing would not be much of a
    challenge.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(Shell/User)