    price range. To be honest I'm a little unsure how to even begin automating
    testing so any general advice on how to approach the problem would be great.
    Regards, Chris.

    Fresno Bob, Jul 27, 2008

  2. Fresno Bob

    Munna Guest

    Hi

    there are lot of free open source web site automated testing tools...
    here is an example
    http://www.badboy.com.au/

    just google it and find the appropriate tool...

    regards

    Munna

    Munna, Jul 27, 2008

  3. Fresno Bob

    Fresno Bob Guest

    I was thinking of something that would automatically test your apps for SQL
    Injection and XSS. It still seems quite alot of work to set the scripts up
    with e.g. bad input that needs cleaning.

    Fresno Bob, Jul 28, 2008