Automated Security Testing

Fresno Bob

I am looking at continous integration for automatic builds, unit testing
etc. Is there anything to automate security testing for SQL injection, XSS?
Preferably something cheap - some of the enterprise stuff is way out my
price range. To be honest I'm a little unsure how to even begin automating
testing so any general advice on how to approach the problem would be great.
Regards, Chris.

Fresno Bob

I was thinking of something that would automatically test your apps for SQL
Injection and XSS. It still seems quite alot of work to set the scripts up
with e.g. bad input that needs cleaning.