Automated Testing software

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    I'm looking for automated testing software much like rational robot which
    ideally, i want to point to a website and have it manipulate the webform
    (clicking, entering data etc) and reporting errors. It would basically test
    a webpage for functionality and correctness. Rational's model is good but it
    requires (the last time i checked) writing the automation in script code. I
    was hoping to find a product which could record a live test, save it and
    then replay it sometime in the night or after work, similar to the ACT or
    webstress test tool from microsoft.

    I wouldn't mind buying this product or getting a freebie. Any ideas?

    regards

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?