Automated Web Page submission

R J

Hi,

Can anybody let me know how to submit web pages programatically. The web
page could be developed in any technology, I should still be able to
submit values (form element / Query string / Session) programatically.

For ex:
A profile search page epects parameters like Name, Age Sex etc and upon
displays matching results based on the input parameters. How to automate
this process?
The logic for displaying search results will obviously hidden from me
(it could a component/Script/Exe/..anthing)

(Any implementation hints using C# would be benificial)

Would like to know what sort of solution best fits the problem. I
request you to provide me some guidance in finding a solution

Am currently looking at options like

WebSQLs
Web Spiders
System.NET.WebClient (Because C# is the intended technology for
implementation)

Your help is highly appreciated