Automated Web Page submission

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by R J, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. R J

    R J Guest

    Hi,

    Can anybody let me know how to submit web pages programatically. The web
    page could be developed in any technology, I should still be able to
    submit values (form element / Query string / Session) programatically.

    For ex:
    A profile search page epects parameters like Name, Age Sex etc and upon
    displays matching results based on the input parameters. How to automate
    this process?
    The logic for displaying search results will obviously hidden from me
    (it could a component/Script/Exe/..anthing)

    (Any implementation hints using C# would be benificial)

    Would like to know what sort of solution best fits the problem. I
    request you to provide me some guidance in finding a solution

    Am currently looking at options like

    WebSQLs
    Web Spiders
    System.NET.WebClient (Because C# is the intended technology for
    implementation)

    Your help is highly appreciated

    R J, Apr 28, 2004