Automatic Acknowledgement

tech-support

This message has been generated automatically.
(To prevent mail loops, please do not reply to it.)

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail by the American Mathematical
Society Technical Support group. A full reply will follow as soon as
possible. The response time can vary considerably depending on the
number of incoming questions, the amount of investigation required,
and other demands on the time of the AMS Technical Support personnel.

If you do not hear from us within two weeks after that date, or if your
question is extremely urgent, you may wish to leave a voice-mail message
at 401-455-4080; we will check all messages as soon as we return.

Technical Support Staff
American Mathematical Society
(e-mail address removed)