    did not find any ? Does somebody know of one ?

    Thks,
    _md

    Michel Demazure, Apr 15, 2010

    http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rbeautify.rb.html
    And if you use 1.9, i made a new version: http://gist.github.com/367011

    --
    Michael Fellinger
    CTO, The Rubyists, LLC

    Michael Fellinger, Apr 15, 2010

  3. Michael Fellinger wrote:
    > On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Michel Demazure <>
    > wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Most IDE integrate automatic indentation for ruby.
    >>
    >> I googled for an autonomous indentation program (for ruby) in ruby, and
    >> did not find any ? Does somebody know of one ?

    > http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rbeautify.rb.html
    > And if you use 1.9, i made a new version: http://gist.github.com/367011

    Thanks, Michael, it is exactly what I was looking for !
    _md

    Michel Demazure, Apr 15, 2010
  4. Michel Demazure

    Roger Pack Guest

    Michael Fellinger wrote:
    > On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Michel Demazure <>
    > wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Most IDE integrate automatic indentation for ruby.
    >>
    >> I googled for an autonomous indentation program (for ruby) in ruby, and
    >> did not find any ? Does somebody know of one ?

    > http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rbeautify.rb.html
    > And if you use 1.9, i made a new version: http://gist.github.com/367011

    Let's collaborate :)
    http://github.com/rdp/ruby_beautifier