Automatic login in Google portal

mecak

Hi all,
I would like to login to my google portal from my java applicaiton and
save the page on the hard drive. this last thing is very simple but how
to login my google portal without opening any browser? Please help me

Mladen Adamovic

mecak said:
Hi all,
I would like to login to my google portal from my java applicaiton and
save the page on the hard drive. this last thing is very simple but how
to login my google portal without opening any browser? Please help me

Hardly since Google does use Ajax.
Although, you might try to play with HttpConnection
good luck

mecak

Thanks for the reply,
Actually I can do it using a jsp file and a browser but automaticatllty
without opeining any browser I always get the error page: your browser
doesn't support cookies.