    Please help me or give me a proper link

    Thanks in Advance

    , Dec 8, 2007

  2. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 08 dec 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > As u see that in yahoo messanger

    I don't see. Please explain.

    > it provide facility for auto fill
    > login and password for specific system. If we want to see our yahoo
    > messanger in my personal sysem then we dont require to fill this user
    > id and password. It automatically fills user id and password. I want
    > to do it in asp.

    Why yahoo messanger login in classic ASP? ASP is serversided.

    ====================

    Or do you want to make a website yourself with login?

    <http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-control-access-to-an-
    area.html>

    But auto fill in, wouldn't that deatroy the usefullness of logging in?

    Or do you want to safe the password in a cookie?

    <http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_cookies.asp>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.