automatic login

vinodkus

dear sir/madam
As u see that in yahoo messanger it provide facility for auto fill
login and password for specific system. If we want to see our yahoo
messanger in my personal sysem then we dont require to fill this user
id and password. It automatically fills user id and password. I want
to do it in asp.

Please help me or give me a proper link

Thanks in Advance

Evertjan.

wrote on 08 dec 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
As u see that in yahoo messanger

I don't see. Please explain.
it provide facility for auto fill
login and password for specific system. If we want to see our yahoo
messanger in my personal sysem then we dont require to fill this user
id and password. It automatically fills user id and password. I want
to do it in asp.

Why yahoo messanger login in classic ASP? ASP is serversided.

Or do you want to make a website yourself with login?

<http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-control-access-to-an-
area.html>

But auto fill in, wouldn't that deatroy the usefullness of logging in?

Or do you want to safe the password in a cookie?

<http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_cookies.asp>