    is there any way around?

    thanks

    Franck

    fh, Aug 17, 2005

  2. fh

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    fh wrote:
    > hello!
    > I 've a found way to reload my page automatically every n seconde using
    > this code
    > Response.AppendHeader("Refresh", "4");
    >
    > it works fine but I wish to do the same with only a part of my aspx page
    > that will reload to the server
    > all the rest of the page has to stay static
    >
    > if I use a web User control but it reload all the page?
    >
    > is there any way around?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Franck

    Nope...
    You will have to have an Frame/iFrame or an ActiveX component on the
    client.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 17, 2005

  3. fh

    fh Guest

    Thank you for your response,
    but it's not a control, isn it?

    this is the frames that are created within a frameset?

    fh, Aug 17, 2005
  4. fh

    fh Guest

    thanks for your help!

    fh, Aug 17, 2005
  5. fh

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    fh wrote:
    > Thank you for your response,
    > but it's not a control, isn it?
    >
    > this is the frames that are created within a frameset?
    >

    > Eliyahu Goldin wrote:
    >
    >> Use an iframe.
    >>
    >> Eliyahu

    What s/he's getting at is that you cant do it with a control, only with
    a "page".

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 17, 2005
  6. Use an iframe.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 17, 2005
  7. iframe is a frame that can be used as a regular html control in any place an

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 17, 2005
  8. may i know what is iframe? Is it a frameset control?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Aug 25, 2005