    Any help appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Gram

    Gram, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Gram

    Steve R. Guest

    Gram wrote in message ...
    > Hello, Can anyone help with the following? I have an iframe showing a
    > list from another page. However I'd like it to automatically scroll to
    > the bottom of this list, Is this possible?

    Have a search on www.google.com for the term ..

    creating anchor tags

    That should help you on your way :~)

    Steve R., Feb 5, 2004

  3. Gram

    Gram Guest

    I know about anchor tags, but that won't help in this case, because the list
    the iframe loads is dynamic. I just thoughts there would be some way the get
    some simple javascript to scroll to the bottom

    Gram, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Gram

    Steve R. Guest

    Gram wrote in message ...
    > because the list the iframe loads is dynamic.
    > I just thoughts there would be some way the get
    > some simple javascript to scroll to the bottom

    Without a URL it's difficult to understand what you are doing. Can you not
    make the iframe taller so that there's no need for scrolling? Or is the
    list really *that* long?

    Steve R., Feb 5, 2004
  5. Gram

    Gram Guest

    Well, its for a chat page, so the conversation is as long as a conversation
    it. I can use anchor tags after all, I just never thought it throught.
    Thanks for the tip.

    Gram, Feb 5, 2004