Automatic trimming of redundant includes and protoypes?

Harald Korneliussen

Can anyone tell me of a program that does this? When working on large
applications that promiscously include large header files, it would be
nice to have an automatic way of figuing out which aren't needed any
longer.

Any IDEs? Or could someone give me a lint?

Roberto Waltman

Harald said:
... When working on large
applications that promiscously include large header files, it would be
nice to have an automatic way of figuing out which aren't needed any
longer.

Gimpel's PC-Lint (commercial) will warn about unused and multiple
included header files.

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
return address is invalid ]