Automatic Web Page Generator

Rusty Jones

Hi,

I'm trying to find a freeware or shareware script or something that will
allow me to let users build low profile WebPages on my site.

I'm building a website for my motorcycle club and we want to allow members
to be able to post a small picture and a brief profile that they can post to
the website in their own directory.

I've searched everywhere and cannot find anything that will help me do this
for less than $250.

HELP!!!!!

-Rusty

William Starr Moake

Hi,

I'm trying to find a freeware or shareware script or something that will
allow me to let users build low profile WebPages on my site.

I'm building a website for my motorcycle club and we want to allow members
to be able to post a small picture and a brief profile that they can post to
the website in their own directory.

I've searched everywhere and cannot find anything that will help me do this
for less than $250.

Take a look at Web Page Builder Toolkit http://toolkit.netfirms.com

Andrew H. Carter

Hi,

I'm trying to find a freeware or shareware script or something that will
allow me to let users build low profile WebPages on my site.

I'm building a website for my motorcycle club and we want to allow members
to be able to post a small picture and a brief profile that they can post to
the website in their own directory.

I've searched everywhere and cannot find anything that will help me do this
for less than $250.

HELP!!!!!

-Rusty

Well, as long as they have permissions to post, they could download
and use Xnview, or perhaps another graphic converter, or another
proggie that can generate thumb galleries. If they use Xnview (
http://www.xnview.com ) they can edit the HTML after the gallery has
been created to give it a more fancy look than just a plain white
background.

Sincerely,

Andrew H. Carter

Rob McAninch

Rusty Jones
<
Read my response in the other group you posted to. Can't recall
which one now, maybe c.i.w.a.h