automatic week display

TGEAR

I would like to increase by one week and if it reaches 5th week, month
will be increased by one and also it will show a different text when it
reaches every year automatically.

For example,

1-month: Week 1
1-month: Week 2
1-month: Week 3
1-month: Week 4
2-month: Week 1
2-month: Week 2
11-month:Week 4
1 year
12-month: Week 2
12-month: Week 3
23-month: Week 4
2 year

anyone can help me?

Ian Collins

TGEAR said:
I would like to increase by one week and if it reaches 5th week, month
will be increased by one and also it will show a different text when it
reaches every year automatically.
Why not just use the Date object?

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>,
dated Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:40:31 remote, seen in
news:comp.lang.javascript said:
I would like to increase by one week and if it reaches 5th week, month
will be increased by one and also it will show a different text when it
reaches every year automatically.

American weeks, International Standard weeks, Jewish or Islamic weeks,
or what? Local time or UTC?

Be aware that there is a varying non-integer number of weeks per
calendar month.

Are you making a list of future events or only determining what to show
today?

It's a good idea to read the newsgroup and its FAQ. See below.