Automatically add trusted publisher to client store

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steven Tang, Nov 10, 2008.

  1. Steven Tang

    Steven Tang Guest

    I want to download pfx from my asp.net server, add the pfx to client's
    X509Store as
    a trusted publisher, Is it possible? my func in aspx is like this:

    void InstallCertification()
    {
    try{
    WebClient web = new WebClient();
    string url = "http:/myaspserver/mydir/mykey_2008.pfx";
    byte [] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    X509Certificate2 cert = new X509Certificate2(b, "password");
    X509Store store = new X509Store(StoreName.AuthRoot,
    StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    store.Add(cert);
    store.Close();
    store = new X509Store(StoreName.TrustedPublisher,
    StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    store.Add(cert);
    store.Close();
    msg.Text = "Certification installed";
    }
    catch(Exception e)
    {
    //MessageBox( e.ToString());
    msg.Text = e.ToString();
    }

    but the page will load pretty much longer time and show the error of
    System.net.webexception that unable to connect to remote server
    (Actually myaspserver is working, the aspx and the pfx url is correct).

    Best Regards
    Steven
    --
    =======================
    Steven Tang
    SYWWUYU)
    **:)
     
    Steven Tang, Nov 10, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Steven Tang

    bruce barker Guest

    where is this code running? if its in the codebehind, then the server is
    downloading a cert from itself, and trying to install it to itself. if this
    is what you are trying to do, then try localhost, so thats it a loopback, as
    it common to have outgoing port 80 blocked on a webserver.


    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)


    "Steven Tang" wrote:

    >
    > I want to download pfx from my asp.net server, add the pfx to client's
    > X509Store as
    > a trusted publisher, Is it possible? my func in aspx is like this:
    >
    > void InstallCertification()
    > {
    > try{
    > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    > string url = "http:/myaspserver/mydir/mykey_2008.pfx";
    > byte [] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    > X509Certificate2 cert = new X509Certificate2(b, "password");
    > X509Store store = new X509Store(StoreName.AuthRoot,
    > StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    > store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    > store.Add(cert);
    > store.Close();
    > store = new X509Store(StoreName.TrustedPublisher,
    > StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    > store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    > store.Add(cert);
    > store.Close();
    > msg.Text = "Certification installed";
    > }
    > catch(Exception e)
    > {
    > //MessageBox( e.ToString());
    > msg.Text = e.ToString();
    > }
    >
    > but the page will load pretty much longer time and show the error of
    > System.net.webexception that unable to connect to remote server
    > (Actually myaspserver is working, the aspx and the pfx url is correct).
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Steven
    > --
    > =======================
    > Steven Tang
    > SYWWUYU)
    > **:)
     
    bruce barker, Nov 11, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Steven Tang

    Steven Tang Guest

    Thank you for response, actually this piece of code suppose to run @ client
    computer and I'm trying to install the trust certification to the client
    computer
    who visit our aspx page which contains this piece of this code.

    Best Regards

    =======================
    Steven Tang
    SYWWUYU)
    **:)


    "bruce barker" wrote:

    > where is this code running? if its in the codebehind, then the server is
    > downloading a cert from itself, and trying to install it to itself. if this
    > is what you are trying to do, then try localhost, so thats it a loopback, as
    > it common to have outgoing port 80 blocked on a webserver.
    >
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    >
    >
    > "Steven Tang" wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > I want to download pfx from my asp.net server, add the pfx to client's
    > > X509Store as
    > > a trusted publisher, Is it possible? my func in aspx is like this:
    > >
    > > void InstallCertification()
    > > {
    > > try{
    > > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    > > string url = "http:/myaspserver/mydir/mykey_2008.pfx";
    > > byte [] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    > > X509Certificate2 cert = new X509Certificate2(b, "password");
    > > X509Store store = new X509Store(StoreName.AuthRoot,
    > > StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    > > store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    > > store.Add(cert);
    > > store.Close();
    > > store = new X509Store(StoreName.TrustedPublisher,
    > > StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    > > store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    > > store.Add(cert);
    > > store.Close();
    > > msg.Text = "Certification installed";
    > > }
    > > catch(Exception e)
    > > {
    > > //MessageBox( e.ToString());
    > > msg.Text = e.ToString();
    > > }
    > >
    > > but the page will load pretty much longer time and show the error of
    > > System.net.webexception that unable to connect to remote server
    > > (Actually myaspserver is working, the aspx and the pfx url is correct).
    > >
    > > Best Regards
    > > Steven
    > > --
    > > =======================
    > > Steven Tang
    > > SYWWUYU)
    > > **:)
     
    Steven Tang, Nov 11, 2008
    #3
  4. Hi Steven,

    If you put a txt file in the same virtual directory where the pfx file
    locates and access it in the browser via http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt
    can you see the content of the file? If you can, can you download it via
    the following code?

    WebClient web = new WebClient();
    string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt";
    byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);

    If you can from your description the following code does not work? (Please
    confirm it)

    WebClient web = new WebClient();
    string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/ mykey_2008.pfx";
    byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);

    Please test it and tell me the result. It can help to narrow down this
    issue. BTW, does your client machine need a proxy to access network
    resources? In addition please check the Firewall settings on both server
    side and client side as Bruce mentioned.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support

    Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and
    suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please
    feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service
    provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager at:
    .

    ==================================================
    Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948868.aspx#notifications.

    Note: MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
    where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
    Engineer within 2 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
    up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
    professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
    most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
    that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions. Issues of this
    nature are best handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer
    by contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948874.aspx
    ==================================================
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    --------------------
    | Thread-Topic: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    | thread-index: AclEKSJkghW7rZuGRE2zq6l2ncbgow==
    | X-WBNR-Posting-Host: 207.46.193.207
    | From: =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIFRhbmc=?= <>
    | References: <>
    <>
    | Subject: RE: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    | Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:13:01 -0800
    | Lines: 67
    | Message-ID: <>
    | MIME-Version: 1.0
    | Content-Type: text/plain;
    | charset="Utf-8"
    | Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    | X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
    | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
    | Importance: normal
    | Priority: normal
    | X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.3168
    | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    | Path: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
    | Xref: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet:79668
    | NNTP-Posting-Host: tk2msftibfm01.phx.gbl 10.40.244.149
    | X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    |
    | Thank you for response, actually this piece of code suppose to run @
    client
    | computer and I'm trying to install the trust certification to the client
    | computer
    | who visit our aspx page which contains this piece of this code.
    |
    | Best Regards
    |
    | =======================
    | Steven Tang
    | SYWWUYU)
    | **:)
    |
    |
    | "bruce barker" wrote:
    |
    | > where is this code running? if its in the codebehind, then the server
    is
    | > downloading a cert from itself, and trying to install it to itself. if
    this
    | > is what you are trying to do, then try localhost, so thats it a
    loopback, as
    | > it common to have outgoing port 80 blocked on a webserver.
    | >
    | >
    | > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    | >
    | >
    | > "Steven Tang" wrote:
    | >
    | > >
    | > > I want to download pfx from my asp.net server, add the pfx to
    client's
    | > > X509Store as
    | > > a trusted publisher, Is it possible? my func in aspx is like this:
    | > >
    | > > void InstallCertification()
    | > > {
    | > > try{
    | > > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    | > > string url = "http:/myaspserver/mydir/mykey_2008.pfx";
    | > > byte [] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    | > > X509Certificate2 cert = new X509Certificate2(b, "password");
    | > > X509Store store = new X509Store(StoreName.AuthRoot,
    | > > StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    | > > store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    | > > store.Add(cert);
    | > > store.Close();
    | > > store = new X509Store(StoreName.TrustedPublisher,
    | > > StoreLocation.LocalMachine);
    | > > store.Open(OpenFlags.ReadWrite);
    | > > store.Add(cert);
    | > > store.Close();
    | > > msg.Text = "Certification installed";
    | > > }
    | > > catch(Exception e)
    | > > {
    | > > //MessageBox( e.ToString());
    | > > msg.Text = e.ToString();
    | > > }
    | > >
    | > > but the page will load pretty much longer time and show the error of
    | > > System.net.webexception that unable to connect to remote server
    | > > (Actually myaspserver is working, the aspx and the pfx url is
    correct).
    | > >
    | > > Best Regards
    | > > Steven
    | > > --
    | > > =======================
    | > > Steven Tang
    | > > SYWWUYU)
    | > > **:)
    |
     
    Allen Chen [MSFT], Nov 12, 2008
    #4
  5. Steven Tang

    Steven Tang Guest

    Hello Allen,
    I created a simple WPF app tested follow. see embedded content>

    "Allen Chen [MSFT]" wrote:

    > Hi Steven,
    >
    > If you put a txt file in the same virtual directory where the pfx file
    > locates and access it in the browser via http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt


    Yes, the browser will show the content.

    > can you see the content of the file? If you can, can you download it via
    > the following code?
    >
    > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt";
    > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    >


    Yes, it is downloadable.

    > If you can from your description the following code does not work? (Please
    > confirm it)
    >
    > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/ mykey_2008.pfx";
    > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    >


    This is also download able in the wpf test app.

    > Please test it and tell me the result. It can help to narrow down this
    > issue. BTW, does your client machine need a proxy to access network
    > resources? In addition please check the Firewall settings on both server
    > side and client side as Bruce mentioned.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Allen Chen
    > Microsoft Online Support
    >


    If WPF testapp work, in general aspx shall work, both of them call .net
    am I right? but it seems that the aspx would not work.

    Best Regards
    Steven
     
    Steven Tang, Nov 12, 2008
    #5
  6. Hi Steven,

    I remember the proxy detection of ASP.NET applications is different from
    that of desktop applications. Could you try to explicitly specify the proxy
    to see if it works?


    WebClient web = new WebClient();
    web.Proxy = WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy();
    string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/ mykey_2008.pfx";
    byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Community Support
    --------------------
    | Thread-Topic: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    | thread-index: AclElYnLcw0IzIw4SM6enZmHKgN7FQ==
    | From: =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIFRhbmc=?= <>
    | References: <>
    <>
    <>
    <RHAx1$>
    | Subject: RE: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    | Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:09:00 -0800
    | Lines: 47
    | Message-ID: <>
    | MIME-Version: 1.0
    | Content-Type: text/plain;
    | charset="Utf-8"
    | Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    | X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
    | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
    | Importance: normal
    | Priority: normal
    | X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.3168
    | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    | Path: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
    | Xref: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet:79710
    | NNTP-Posting-Host: tk2msftibfm01.phx.gbl 10.40.244.149
    | X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    |
    | Hello Allen,
    | I created a simple WPF app tested follow. see embedded content>
    |
    | "Allen Chen [MSFT]" wrote:
    |
    | > Hi Steven,
    | >
    | > If you put a txt file in the same virtual directory where the pfx file
    | > locates and access it in the browser via
    http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt
    |
    | Yes, the browser will show the content.
    |
    | > can you see the content of the file? If you can, can you download it
    via
    | > the following code?
    | >
    | > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    | > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt";
    | > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    | >
    |
    | Yes, it is downloadable.
    |
    | > If you can from your description the following code does not work?
    (Please
    | > confirm it)
    | >
    | > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    | > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/ mykey_2008.pfx";
    | > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    | >
    |
    | This is also download able in the wpf test app.
    |
    | > Please test it and tell me the result. It can help to narrow down this
    | > issue. BTW, does your client machine need a proxy to access network
    | > resources? In addition please check the Firewall settings on both
    server
    | > side and client side as Bruce mentioned.
    | >
    | > Regards,
    | > Allen Chen
    | > Microsoft Online Support
    | >
    |
    | If WPF testapp work, in general aspx shall work, both of them call .net
    | am I right? but it seems that the aspx would not work.
    |
    | Best Regards
    | Steven
    |
     
    Allen Chen [MSFT], Nov 13, 2008
    #6
  7. Steven Tang

    Steven Tang Guest

    Hi Allen,
    Sorry that I didn't response this due to busy on other stuff. I tried
    updated the
    aspx page and added Proxy = WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy(), when I visit this
    page
    from client side (I called the InstallCertification in the Page_Load), the
    browser says that:
    System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server --->
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the
    target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080 at
    System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress
    socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint
    remoteEP) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean
    connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address,
    ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception&
    exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at
    System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address) at
    System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address) at
    ASP.xweb_index_aspx.InstallCertification()

    All the best
    --
    =======================
    Steven Tang
    SYWWUYU)
    **:)


    "Allen Chen [MSFT]" wrote:

    > Hi Steven,
    >
    > I remember the proxy detection of ASP.NET applications is different from
    > that of desktop applications. Could you try to explicitly specify the proxy
    > to see if it works?
    >
    >
    > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    > web.Proxy = WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy();
    > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/ mykey_2008.pfx";
    > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    >
    > Regards,
    > Allen Chen
     
    Steven Tang, Nov 16, 2008
    #7
  8. Hi Steven,

    Thanks for your update.

    Are you accessing the 80 port or the 8080 port? From the code you provided
    previously you're accessing the 80 port. See below:

    WebClient web = new WebClient();
    string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt";
    byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);

    However, from the exception it seems you're using this url:
    string url = "http://myaspserver:8080/mydir/test.txt";

    Could you clarify which url you're using? If it is 8080 please check if the
    TCP port of this site has been set as 8080 in IIS.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/149605

    For further investigation please also provide the IIS version and the
    operating system you're using.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support

    --------------------
    | Thread-Topic: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    | thread-index: AclILeI2tNdcfObdRf+REkafcpvKkQ==
    | X-WBNR-Posting-Host: 207.46.193.207
    | From: =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIFRhbmc=?= <>
    | References: <>
    <>
    <>
    <RHAx1$>
    <>
    <>
    | Subject: RE: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    | Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:57:06 -0800
    | Lines: 46
    | Message-ID: <>
    | MIME-Version: 1.0
    | Content-Type: text/plain;
    | charset="Utf-8"
    | Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    | X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
    | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
    | Importance: normal
    | Priority: normal
    | X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.3168
    | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    | Path: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
    | Xref: TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet:79977
    | NNTP-Posting-Host: tk2msftibfm01.phx.gbl 10.40.244.149
    | X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    |
    | Hi Allen,
    | Sorry that I didn't response this due to busy on other stuff. I tried
    | updated the
    | aspx page and added Proxy = WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy(), when I visit
    this
    | page
    | from client side (I called the InstallCertification in the Page_Load),
    the
    | browser says that:
    | System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server --->
    | System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because
    the
    | target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080 at
    | System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot,
    SocketAddress
    | socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint
    | remoteEP) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean
    | connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address,
    | ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout,
    Exception&
    | exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at
    | System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest&
    request)
    | at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address) at
    | System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address) at
    | ASP.xweb_index_aspx.InstallCertification()
    |
    | All the best
    | --
    | =======================
    | Steven Tang
    | SYWWUYU)
    | **:)
    |
    |
    | "Allen Chen [MSFT]" wrote:
    |
    | > Hi Steven,
    | >
    | > I remember the proxy detection of ASP.NET applications is different
    from
    | > that of desktop applications. Could you try to explicitly specify the
    proxy
    | > to see if it works?
    | >
    | >
    | > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    | > web.Proxy = WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy();
    | > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/ mykey_2008.pfx";
    | > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    | >
    | > Regards,
    | > Allen Chen
    |
    |
     
    Allen Chen [MSFT], Nov 17, 2008
    #8
  9. Steven Tang

    Steven Tang Guest

    Hello Allen,
    I tried to update the path and no file download issue anymore, but the
    trust
    will not be added to the client computer and it shows that X509 cannot be
    applied.
    It looks like the code download the prx file from itself and then try to add
    the trust
    to the server computer, not the client computer.
    You know the aspx is the server side code, Is there any way to modify
    the
    code let:
    When client computer visit this aspx page,
    this aspx page download the prx to the client system and install it into
    the client computer?

    Best Regards
    Steven

    --
    =======================
    Steven Tang
    SYWWUYU)
    **:)


    "Allen Chen [MSFT]" wrote:

    > Hi Steven,
    >
    > Thanks for your update.
    >
    > Are you accessing the 80 port or the 8080 port? From the code you provided
    > previously you're accessing the 80 port. See below:
    >
    > WebClient web = new WebClient();
    > string url = "http://myaspserver/mydir/test.txt";
    > byte[] b = web.DownloadData(url);
    >
    > However, from the exception it seems you're using this url:
    > string url = "http://myaspserver:8080/mydir/test.txt";
    >
    > Could you clarify which url you're using? If it is 8080 please check if the
    > TCP port of this site has been set as 8080 in IIS.
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/149605
    >
    > For further investigation please also provide the IIS version and the
    > operating system you're using.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Allen Chen
    > Microsoft Online Support
    >
     
    Steven Tang, Nov 19, 2008
    #9
  10. Hi Steven,

    Firstly, for the security reason, automatically downloading and adding the
    pfx to the X509Store is not recommended.

    If we have to do so we need to use ActiveX. However, we cannot ensure if
    the clients have enabled ActiveX. If they don't we cannot achieve the
    requirement.

    Following article demonstrates how to create an MFC ActiveX control:

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/COM/CompleteActiveX.aspx

    Another option is to let your customer download a console application and
    run it. You can put your code in the console application. Then add a
    download link on the page to notify your customers. Though it's not an
    ideal means I think it's a more secure way for your customers.

    Please let me know if you need further assistance.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Community Support
     
    Allen Chen [MSFT], Nov 20, 2008
    #10
  11. Hi Steven,

    Do you have any progress on this issue?

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Community Support
     
    Allen Chen [MSFT], Nov 26, 2008
    #11
  12. Steven Tang

    Tony Wall Guest

    Download PFX from ASP.NET web site

    Don't forget some file extensions are not in the default allowed MIME types of IIS. That would explain why .txt would work but not .pfx. If that is the case then just go to the web site or global web configuration in IIS Manager, then add a MIME header entry ".pfx" and an appropriate MIME type (see filext.com for examples).

    Other possibilities are the default proxy configuration or expired certificates at the server if you are using HTTPS. In these cases bypass the proxy or add a client policy callback to allow a site with expired certificate.

    Both of these methods are documented in MSDN, but I think the first is the case here.

    A third possibility if you have no access to set the MIME types is to create a download aspx which clears all headers, sets the content disposition to a file (with optional filename) then streams the file out as bytes.




    v-alche wrote:

    RE: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
    25-Nov-08

    Hi Steven

    Do you have any progress on this issue

    Regards,
    Allen Che
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    ASP.NET Color Tool Derived from Reflection
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...04-bb778fb8bfb7/aspnet-color-tool-derive.aspx
     
    Tony Wall, Oct 5, 2009
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Florida . NET Coder
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    397
    Florida . NET Coder
    Sep 30, 2004
  2. rp
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    415
  3. Anthony Raj
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    392
    Anthony Raj
    Jun 18, 2004
  4. Nancy
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    563
    Doug Holton
    Jul 18, 2004
  5. Tony Leung
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    523
    Tony Leung
    Jun 19, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page