Automatically check email script, Help Please.

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Bubu, May 16, 2004.

  1. Bubu

    Bubu Guest

    Automatically check email script
    Suppose i have three email account, and none of them support pop3.
    Every day, to check email, i do the following procedures..

    1)
    i go to the address www.myemailprovider_1.com
    i type my_userid_1 in the "LOGIN" textfield
    i type my_password_1 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
    Then i push a button, and i check my email n°1

    2)
    i go to the address www.myemailprovider_2.com
    i type my_userid_2 in the "LOGIN" textfield
    i type my_password_2 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
    Then i push a button, and i check my email n°2

    3)
    i go to the address www.myemailprovider_3.com
    i type my_userid_3 in the "LOGIN" textfield
    i type my_password_3 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
    Then i push a button, and i check my email n°3

    I would like to have in my hardisk a webpage that automatically check email

    like this, with three rows

    first row (email n°1 )
    Textfield "Username_1" Textfield"Password_1" "Check_Mail_1_Button"

    second row (email n°2 )
    Textfield "Username_2" Textfield"Password_2" "Check_Mail_2_Button"

    Third row (email n°3 )
    Textfield "Username_3" Textfield"Password_3" "Check_Mail_3_Button"

    (the script has to do the following procedure for me,
    for each of my three email address

    go to the address www.myemailprovider_1.com
    type my_userid_1 in the "LOGIN" textfield
    type my_password_1 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
    Then push the button for me,
    and then i will be able to check my email n°1

    Any Help ?

    Thanks.

    Robert.
    Italy.