Automatically create stubs for handling events from aspx/ascx sourceview?

DC

Hi,

when I add a control like

<asp:LinkButton runat="server" id="myLink" />

then I can switch to the design view and click on the OnClick event,
enter a name for the handler, hit "Tab" and get an automatically
created event handler in code behind.

Can I do this without going to design mode (because it bugs me)? Enter

<asp:LinkButton runat="server" id="myLink" OnClick="myLink_OnClick" />
and then click somewhere to get a stubs?

TIA for hints,

Regards
DC

DC

This is one of the most desired features of Visual Studio that hasn't been
implemented yet. I don't know if it is on MS plans.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

when I add a control like
<asp:LinkButton runat="server" id="myLink" />
then I can switch to the design view and click on the OnClick event,
enter a name for the handler, hit "Tab" and get an automatically
created event handler in code behind.
Can I do this without going to design mode (because it bugs me)? Enter
<asp:LinkButton runat="server" id="myLink" OnClick="myLink_OnClick" />
and then click somewhere to get a stubs?
TIA for hints,
Regards
DC- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -