    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Aug 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    Lucas Tam Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?= <> wrote in news:7B080B08-
    :

    > Can u please let me know how to go about doing this.

    You can use Javascript to populate the form with pre-defined the data. You
    can build the javascript based on parameters from a database.

    Or

    You can assign values to the textboxes via code once the "Fill Form" Button
    is clicked.

    Only problem will be password fields - .NET can't assign values to password
    fields without some fudging.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 10, 2004