    It's seems to me an easy task for who knows more than nothing about
    html.

    Thanks a lot.
    Renzo Benedetti, Sep 15, 2003

  2. "Renzo Benedetti" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, (html absolute beginner)
    > this question has been posted many time, but i did not get what i
    > meant.
    >
    > I need a jave script or html, or anything else that make a page i'm
    > viewing from the web to reload on a regular basis.
    > That is, i'm NOT editing that htmal page, i'm just viewing it from the
    > web.
    > I 'd like either to force the page i'm viewing to reload or (worst) to
    > automatically open and close the page many times on a regular basis.
    > It's seems to me an easy task for who knows more than nothing about
    > html.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

    Why do you want to do this?

    --
    Karl Core

    Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.
    EightNineThree, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Renzo Benedetti

    Linn Guest

    > Hi all, (html absolute beginner)
    > this question has been posted many time, but i did not get what i
    > meant.
    >
    > I need a jave script or html, or anything else that make a page i'm
    > viewing from the web to reload on a regular basis.
    > That is, i'm NOT editing that htmal page, i'm just viewing it from the
    > web.
    > I 'd like either to force the page i'm viewing to reload or (worst) to
    > automatically open and close the page many times on a regular basis.
    > It's seems to me an easy task for who knows more than nothing about
    > html.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

    I assume this has something to do with downloading and not having your
    internet connection cut of all the time? If that is the case there is a
    small freeware program out there that supposedly does that. Can't remember
    what it's called though.... Sorry

    Linn
    Linn, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Am 15 Sep 2003 14:30:13 -0700 hat Renzo Benedetti <>
    geschrieben:

    > Hi all, (html absolute beginner)
    > this question has been posted many time, but i did not get what i
    > meant.
    >
    > I need a jave script or html, or anything else that make a page i'm
    > viewing from the web to reload on a regular basis.
    > That is, i'm NOT editing that htmal page, i'm just viewing it from the
    > web.
    > I 'd like either to force the page i'm viewing to reload or (worst) to
    > automatically open and close the page many times on a regular basis.
    > It's seems to me an easy task for who knows more than nothing about
    > html.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

    Why dont you create a local framed site reloading itself?
    Every HTML-Documentation can help you with reloading a page.
    The same with frames.
    You just have to combine these two parts and thats is, isnt it?

    Sebastian
    Sebastian Funk, Sep 16, 2003
  5. Renzo Benedetti wrote:

    > I need a jave script or html, or anything else that make a page i'm
    > viewing from the web to reload on a regular basis.

    Download Opera <http://www.opera.com/>

    If you right click on a page you have choose to have it reload
    automatically every:

    - 5s
    - 15s
    - 30s