Automating a manual task

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by richard, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx

    From this site I hope I can obtain some basic information I need for a
    website.
    I have contacted them for assistance but nothing has been offered from them
    so far.

    Please advise as to what group might be more appropriate.

    As it is now, I have to enter each individual number in order to obtain the
    results.
    Most of the time getting "No records found".

    My idea is to have a simple script that would allow me to at least retrieve
    those numbers that are assigned.
    This would speed up the process and allow me to acquire what information I
    need.
    Or, is there a way to retrieve the entire database? Or at least those
    assigned numbers?

    I have no clues how asp works.

    Thanks.
    richard, Sep 23, 2006