Automating a manual task

richard

http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx

From this site I hope I can obtain some basic information I need for a
website.
I have contacted them for assistance but nothing has been offered from them
so far.

Please advise as to what group might be more appropriate.

As it is now, I have to enter each individual number in order to obtain the
results.
Most of the time getting "No records found".

My idea is to have a simple script that would allow me to at least retrieve
those numbers that are assigned.
This would speed up the process and allow me to acquire what information I
need.
Or, is there a way to retrieve the entire database? Or at least those
assigned numbers?

I have no clues how asp works.

Thanks.