Automating Web Farm Deployment - File Replication

Guest

I manage web farms that include 8 servers, and I'm currently migrating page
updates manually. Can anyone recommend a Win Server 2003 provided tool that
I can use to automate migrations? I saw some documentation on FRS, but it
doesn't seem to be exactly what I'm looking for since it's bundled with DFS.

I'd be interested to hear about good 3rd party replication tools too.

Thanks for your help.