Automating Word using bookmarks and c#

Mills

Hi,
I am currently trying to automate word using c#, I have created a
..dot file and have placed a bookmark in the middle of the document, I
am trying to create a variable number of tables from this point, but
what happens is the tables get nested within each other, I want it
like the following:

Table 1
<CRLF>
Table 2
<CRLF>

if anyone could please advice that would be nice.

cheers L.