automation of a routine manual task possible?

richard

http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx

using this site as a basis for my information, I need a way to obtain that
information without going through the boring task of manual entries for all
million plus entries.

Could javascript provide a method whereby I could at least eliminate those
numbers which are not assigned to a company?
Those that are assigned, could simply be stored in an array for the time
being.
Then perhaps using that array, retrieve the needed information later.

Any ideas welcomed.

thanks.