autopostback and <base href...> tag

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Sam, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Hi,

    I've got an ASP.NET Project, where I have split up various aspects of the project into separate folders.

    ie.

    <root>
    <root>/Employer/
    <root>/Employee/
    <root>/Search/

    At the root, I have a User Control that sets the <base href="<root location>"> value in theheader of each web form. This is so that I can be in a different directory and my menus etc will still be relative to the correct pathing.

    I have a WebForm within the "Employer" directory. On that web form, I would like to "autopostback" on a checkbox. The name of the form is "EmployerDetails.aspx". ie. <root>/Employer/EmployerDetails.aspx.

    Is there any way that I can set the location of where the Autopostback goes to, or at least set what the base path is for it?

    I would like to leave the <base> tag in my header.

    Thanks,
    Sam

    Sam, Jun 29, 2004