autopostback and <base href...> tag

Sam

Hi,

I've got an ASP.NET Project, where I have split up various aspects of the project into separate folders.

ie.

<root>
<root>/Employer/
<root>/Employee/
<root>/Search/

At the root, I have a User Control that sets the <base href="<root location>"> value in theheader of each web form. This is so that I can be in a different directory and my menus etc will still be relative to the correct pathing.

I have a WebForm within the "Employer" directory. On that web form, I would like to "autopostback" on a checkbox. The name of the form is "EmployerDetails.aspx". ie. <root>/Employer/EmployerDetails.aspx.

Is there any way that I can set the location of where the Autopostback goes to, or at least set what the base path is for it?

I would like to leave the <base> tag in my header.

Thanks,
Sam