Autopostback in Atlas UpdatePanel in IE

bigbrorpi

I have an Atlas Update Panel with a bunch of textboxes, and have
code for the _onTextChanged events of some of them, so I have enabled
AutoPostBack=true.
This is a data entry screen, so the TabIndex is critical. In Mozilla,
when the textbox posts back, the TabIndex moves to the next box as
expected. In IE, the reload of the page seems to reset the TabIndex to
the first textbox.

Any ideas on how I can make my code behave in IE like it does in
Mozilla?

Thanks

DWS

Ask for it to be fixed in the atlas discussion group atlas.asp.net click on
community.

Of course everyone here knows how to use the focus method of the textbox.

Good Luck
DWS