AutoPostback not working

kclark

I have a caledar control on a web page and I using DayRenderEventArgs to add
check box controls to each day. I set the AutoPostBack on each checkbox
control to "True". The calendar displays properly with the checkboxes but
when I click on one of the checkboxes the AutoPostBack is not firing. When I
viewed the souce code for the web page I realized the .Net compiler is not
adding the AutoPostBack javascript to the check boxes. Does anyone know why
this is happening and more importantly is their a fix or work around. Oh,
one last thing, for formating purpose, I put the check box controls inside of
an table within each cell.

Thanks in advance!

Scott M.

The problem is that the checkboxes are children of the calendar control, in
this case, so the AutoPostBack won't work.