Autopostback

Hi

I have set the Autopostback property for some of the controls on my page as True. However, if client side scripting is disabled in the browser, then the postback does not happen for the controls even though autopostback is set to True

Is there any workaround for this

Thank

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

unfortunately no, unless you can emulate the postback somehow (which is done
with the client-side script already, and it was disabled,so...).

You can see discussion about scripting-dependent controls here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/vbcon/html/vbconclientscriptinwebforms.asp

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke