    I have set the Autopostback property for some of the controls on my page as True. However, if client side scripting is disabled in the browser, then the postback does not happen for the controls even though autopostback is set to True

    Is there any workaround for this

    Thank

    D, Apr 21, 2004

  2. D

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    unfortunately no, unless you can emulate the postback somehow (which is done
    with the client-side script already, and it was disabled,so...).

    You can see discussion about scripting-dependent controls here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/vbcon/html/vbconclientscriptinwebforms.asp

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke