autoscrolling in .net

AVL

Hi,

I've a requirement in which I need to implement autoscrolling....
Is there any control in .net which supports this functionality/............

My display list(data) should be scrolling ...........

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

There are a lot of different ways to scroll things. The best way depends on
your requirements.

You can put any control into a fixed size area by putting it in a scrollable
div such as this:

scroll;">control goes here</div>

The key is to use the "overflow" CSS attribute.Here's more info:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

Another option is to put your control in an IFrame.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/IFRAME.asp

There are also other more complex techniques with richer client side
functionality such as XML data islands and AJAX.