    I've a requirement in which I need to implement autoscrolling....
    Is there any control in .net which supports this functionality/............

    My display list(data) should be scrolling ...........
    AVL, Feb 27, 2006

  2. There are a lot of different ways to scroll things. The best way depends on
    your requirements.

    You can put any control into a fixed size area by putting it in a scrollable
    div such as this:

    scroll;">control goes here</div>

    The key is to use the "overflow" CSS attribute.Here's more info:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    Another option is to put your control in an IFrame.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/IFRAME.asp

    There are also other more complex techniques with richer client side
    functionality such as XML data islands and AJAX.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 28, 2006