Priya Chimata

Sr Business Development Manager

DW Practice, LLC

Phone: 404-921-1569 Ext: 236

Direct: 404-921-2239

Fax: 678-804-1808

(e-mail address removed)

www.dwpractice.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice.
To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" as
subject line.Please include complete email address and/or domain to be
removed

Victor Bazarov

Priya said:
Hi,
[..spam redacted..]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Right, it's a newsgroup posting.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress,

Which has no relevance beyond US borders, does it?
mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice. ^^^^^^^^^^^
[..]

Now, let's say I were to receive it in an e-mail. I can only conclude
that by having "this is not unsolicited" and "if this is unsolicited"
in the same text, the author/sender of that e-mail exhibits the traits
of a totally clueless netizen.

I actually don't see it often...