Availability List of DWP

Discussion in 'C++' started by Priya, Aug 22, 2007.

  1. Priya

    Priya Guest

    Hi,

    Pls find the Availability List of DWP.

    Skill Set
    Exp In Years
    Re Location

    ..NET Consultant
    7 Years
    Anywhere

    ..NET Lead Consultant
    7 Years
    FL (Anywhere if Longterm)

    Ab Initio
    7Years
    Open

    ASP Dot Net
    8 Years
    Open

    BA
    6 Years
    Open

    BA
    12 Years
    Open

    BA
    7 Years
    Open

    Business Objects
    8 Years
    Open

    Data stage
    6 Years
    Open

    Dot Net lead
    7 Years
    Open

    Informatica Developer
    7Years
    Open

    Informatica Developer
    6 Years
    Open

    Informatica Developer
    6 Years
    Open

    Java Developer
    6 Years
    Open

    Oracle DBA
    6 Years
    Open

    Oracle Developer
    6 Years
    Open

    Oracle Techno Functional
    6 Years
    Open

    QA Tester
    6 Years
    Open

    QA Tester
    6 Years
    Open

    QA Tester
    5+ Years
    florida ,georgia

    QA Tester
    7 Years
    Open

    QA Tester
    5 Years
    Open

    QA Tester
    6 Years
    Boston, MA

    SAP ABAP
    7Years
    Open

    SAP ABAP
    7Years
    Open

    SAP ABAP
    8 Years
    Open

    SAP Basis
    6 Years
    Open

    SAP Basis
    6 Years
    Open

    SAP FICO Consultant/LEAD
    8 Years
    Anywhere

    SAP Fico Lead
    8 Years
    Open

    SAP HR Time Management
    7Years
    Open

    SAP HR Time Management
    6 Years
    Open

    SQL Server DBA
    5+ Years
    Anywhere

    SQL Server DBA
    6 Years
    Anywhere

    SQL Server DBA
    7 Years
    Anywhere

    Sr. QA Tester/Lead
    8 Years
    Chicago, Atlanta

    Web Methods Lead
    8 Years
    Open

    WebLogic Administrator
    5+ Years
    Anywhere

    WebMethods Dev/Admin
    6 Years
    Anywhere

    J2EE, .Net application testing
    8 Years
    Open

    Oracle Apps Techno Functional
    6 Years
    Open

    SAP ABAP developer
    7 Years
    Open

    Data Warehouse Tester
    7 Years
    Open

    Oracle Developer
    9+Years
    Open

    Teradata
    4 Years
    Open

    Project Manager
    9 years
    Open

    Java
    7 Years
    Open

    Peoplesoft Tester
    6 Years
    Open

    Data Integrator / B.O
    6 Years
    Open

    Business Objects Admin
    6 Years
    Open

    Project Manager
    8+Years
    Open

    15 Years
    Open

    Best Regards,

    Priya Chimata

    Sr Business Development Manager

    DW Practice, LLC

    Phone: 404-921-1569 Ext: 236

    Direct: 404-921-2239

    Fax: 678-804-1808

    www.dwpractice.com

    Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
    cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
    and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
    unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice.
    To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" as
    subject line.Please include complete email address and/or domain to be
    removed

    Priya, Aug 22, 2007

  2. [OT] Re: Availability List of DWP

    Priya wrote:
    > Hi,
    > [..spam redacted..]
    > Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Right, it's a newsgroup posting.

    > Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress,

    Which has no relevance beyond US borders, does it?

    > mail
    > cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
    > and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is

    > unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice.

    > [..]

    Now, let's say I were to receive it in an e-mail. I can only conclude
    that by having "this is not unsolicited" and "if this is unsolicited"
    in the same text, the author/sender of that e-mail exhibits the traits
    of a totally clueless netizen.

    I actually don't see it often...

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 22, 2007